- Blog Posts on Educational Taxonomies
- Published Paper
- Support Videos (new window)
- Latest Visualisations
|Now available for sale. Sized A1 (84.1 x 59.4 cm / 23.4″ x 33.1″) printed on 250gsm silk paper. Dispatched in a roll tube.PayPal account or Credit Card – Price £12.49 includes post and packaging anywhere in the world.You can order a copy of the poster from secure Paypal site, using your Paypal account or credit card. Sold at cost any profits will be donated to the Stroke Association.
Here are the key blogs on this site documenting the development of this ‘Taxonomy Circles’ work.
- Intended Learning Outcomes matter (2012/10/12)
- Learning Design becomes mission critical (2012/10/14)
- Visualising Outcomes: domains, taxonomies and verbs. (2012/10/17)
- Updated: Taxonomy Circles – Visualisations of Educational Domains (2012/11/13)
- Visualisation of Educational Taxonomies – introducing paper. (2013/08/22)
- Adaptation of Dave’s Psychomotor Domain (2014/12/07)
- Is Higher Education lacking its affective dimension? (2015/03/31)
- Graduate Competencies, Employability and Educational Taxonomies: Critique of Intended Learning Outcomes (2015/18/07)
This paper outlines the conceptual design of the taxonomy circles and the way they might be used to design learning outcomes and learning and teaching activities. Taxonomy Circles: Visualizing the possibilities of intended learning outcomes