2018 Version of Large A1 Poster (84.1 x 59.4 cm / 23.4″ x 33.1″)
‘Comprehensive Taxonomies of Educational Objectives‘
2018 Version of the ‘Comprehensive Taxonomies of Educational Objectives‘ A1 Poster is available.
2014 Version of the Poster
|There are 4 copies of the 2014 version of the poster still available for sale. Sized A1 (84.1 x 59.4 cm / 23.4″ x 33.1″) printed on 250gsm silk paper. Dispatched in a roll tube.PayPal account or Credit Card – Price £12.49 includes post and packaging anywhere in the world.You can order a copy of the poster from secure Paypal site, using your Paypal account or credit card. Sold at cost any profits will be donated to the Stroke Association.
Here are the key blogs on this site documenting the development of this ‘Taxonomy Circles’ work.
- Interpersonal Domain (2018/08/01)
- Defining Tranferable Skills (2017/19/03)
- Graduate Competencies, Employability and Educational Taxonomies: Critique of Intended Learning Outcomes (2015/18/07)
- Is Higher Education lacking its affective dimension? (2015/03/31)
- Adaptation of Dave’s Psychomotor Domain (2014/12/07)
- Visualisation of Educational Taxonomies – introducing paper. (2013/08/22)
- Visualising Outcomes: domains, taxonomies and verbs. (2012/10/17)
- Updated: Taxonomy Circles – Visualisations of Educational Domains (2012/11/13)
- Learning Design becomes mission critical (2012/10/14)
- Intended Learning Outcomes matter (2012/10/12)
This paper outlines the conceptual design of the taxonomy circles and the way they might be used to design learning outcomes and learning and teaching activities. Taxonomy Circles: Visualizing the possibilities of intended learning outcomes